Not sure what to present about? We’d love to see someone present on these topics:
– Working with kids
– Answering stupid questions
– Using accessories to enhance your impression
– You live here, but don’t touch the furniture! Interacting with museum space
– First-Person versus Third Person: Discussion Panel
– Activities make it real:
– My coworker is a what? Working with animals, babies, fire, machinery and other awkward props
– Reenactors at the museum
– Book Group
– How much lying is too much?
– Troubleshooting first person situations
– What can the for-profit world teach Museums about interpretation?
– Is it possible to show a negative?
– Expressing opinions that are not your own (and letting the audience know it)
– A wink and a nod, letting your audience know what is really going on.
– Historical people in the digital age
– Working solo, with a partner, with a group